Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Great-Grandfather Walter; contact

Jill has left a new comment on your post "Great-grandfather Walter": my first comment ever, I think. How exciting!

"I was very excited to find this as Walter Sage was my great-grandfather too! My grandfather was his son Arthur. Which of the sisters was your grandmother - Eve, Helen or Jean?
I have fairly recently become bitten by the family history bug so you can probably imagine my delight at seeing your photos.
Would love to make contact but not sure how to do this."

Granny was an Eve; Helen and Jean were the greataunts.

If you get back on this blog, Jill, give us a mail at
chrisb (at) ourcommunity.com.au (no spaces).
We'll swap geneologies, among other things.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews