Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another year, another liver spot

Ah, birthdays!

I have a surprising number of good wishes on Facebook.

"But at my back I always hear
Time's winged chariot hurrying near,
And yonder all before us lie
Deserts of vast eternity;
Graves are fine and private places,
But nothing know of Books or Faces."

I appear to be having trouble uploading graphics: but still, a shoutout for Perry Bible Fellowship -
http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

1 comment:

John said...

Nice adaptation.

On the subject of the effects of age, apart from liver spots, we watched an interview with Gore VIdal last night- Montaigne seems to have become his favourite as Time presses. He also seems as irritable as hell and found it hard to speak generously of anyone. This was a couple of years old - I haven't kept up with his commentary on the current scene - maybe Obama has brightened his twilight years.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews