Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Line breaks

Apologies. Apparently the switch to the new Blogger/Google + format meant that posts no longer took a simple Enter key as a line break - you had to add it in HTML. Which plays merry Ned with William Carlos Williams. I have now reset it. I'm still having trouble getting to Edit old posts quickly; currently I have to go all round Robin Hood's barn, to throw in another good old English idiom too little used in these degenerate times. Though somebody in the cricket commentary the other day did use the term 'curate's egg' correctly. Which is a plus.
Bishop: "I'm afraid you've got a bad egg, Mr Jones". Curate: "Oh, no, my Lord, I assure you that parts of it are excellent!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews